Yes, it is possible to remove "Distortion Correction, Dual View & Gyro Option" icons from "Home" screen of an app for which user needs to disable all the options under Branding >> Home Screen Options >> Distortion Correction icon , Dual View icon & Gyro Option icon.
Articles in this section
- Will apps created in PRO license be available to use even if I discontinue with PRO followed by account deletion?
- InHouse iOS app shows error message "The untrusted enterprise developer"
- Where can I see the pricing?
- Gyro control doesn't work in Safari 12.1
- How To Search For Help / FAQ Articles
- How do I convert 2D videos into 360 videos in InstaVR?
- I cannot add any contents under my free account as I'm getting an error as 1GB is used.
- How can I set a custom app icon for Oculus Go Store App?
- Does InstaVR support HTC VIVE focus?
- Does InstaVR provides Educational Subscription?