1. In InstaVR app, Once you are done uploading your VR Files, hotspots, links, Go to Publish section >> iOS >> App Store.
2. Download CSR File (Use while creating certificate file) --> Create Apple Certificate and Provisional files from your Apple Developer account. Make sure to select "Distribution" for the Provisioning Profiles
3. Upload Certificate and Provisional files created on Step 2. --> Click on Verify --> Click on "Ready to make package for App Store".
4. Once 3rd step successfully executed, Publish iOS package for "App Store"
5. After some time, iOS package is generated and Download iOS package(.IPA) from Downloads section.
Note: Before execute 6th Step make sure you have created respective App ID (Used while packaging iOS App Store package) on https://itunesconnect.apple.com/
6. After downloading iOS package (.IPA) of your application, you can upload it on https://itunesconnect.apple.com/ with the help of "Application Loader" from Mac machine.
7. After successfully upload .ipa build from Application Loader to itunesconnect, Now you have to follow Apple's App submission steps to proceed further to upload to App Store after login to https://itunesconnect.apple.com/