1. Log in to Google Analytics account (https://analytics.google.com). --> Enter Google Credentials
2. Click on Admin button.
3. Select Tracking Info → Tracking Code
4. Get Tracking ID and Save it for use when we publish InstaVR package.
5. Go to InstaVR Dashboard for Package with Google Analytics option.
6. Set Tracker ID in Package → Advanced Settings → “Google Analytics Tracker” field.
7. Set “Google Analytics Page Name” for VR Scene, Links & Hotspot on InstaVR Dashboard → Authoring tab.
VR Scene Properties
8. Once pages names are set, publish App Package after filling out other required details in Branding and Package tabs. (Make sure Google Analytic Tracker field should have Tracker ID)
9. After Package publish completed, download package from Download tab
10. Install InstaVR application on your respective Device and Open it.
11. User can navigate to VR Scene via Links, Gaze on Hotspot icons etc..
12. Open Google Analytics Home --> Overview --> Enter Date Range