Gyroscope or Gyro is a sensor which senses angular velocity and measure or maintain rotational motion. To use this technology the user's device need to have the sensors such as Gyroscope and Accelerometer, which helps in auto detection of the movement of the user's head/hand and hence changes the angle in the scene.
Articles in this section
- Will apps created in PRO license be available to use even if I discontinue with PRO followed by account deletion?
- InHouse iOS app shows error message "The untrusted enterprise developer"
- Gyro control doesn't work in Safari 12.1
- How To Search For Help / FAQ Articles
- How do I convert 2D videos into 360 videos in InstaVR?
- I cannot add any contents under my free account as I'm getting an error as 1GB is used.
- How can I set a custom app icon for Oculus Go Store App?
- Does InstaVR site available in any other languages?
- Does InstaVR support HTC VIVE focus?
- Does InstaVR provides Educational Subscription?