Field of View or Vision (FOV) is to change the view from nearest to farthest or viceversa from an object. For example: If a person is standing in front of a wall, the view will be very less. If the person starts moving behind, the view starts to become more. Note: This feature is currently not functional. We will inform you once the feature is completely functional.
Articles in this section
- What does the stats that you see on the thumbnail of VR scene in the authoring page represents?
- Hotspot - File (Image or VIdeo)
- Do I have to have a web connection to use the app once I publish it or is it all packaged together?
- Streaming Resolution (App Only)(For PRO user)
- Link - Override Destination Label
- Label (Name of the tour)
- Hotspot - Label
- Authoring - Label
- Project Name
- Authoring - Music