- Checking your mobile's connecting terminal such as micro USB and USB Type-C.
- Gear VR device can connect to USB Type-C by default. If your mobile's connecting terminal is micro USB, Gear VR device lock button should be changed.
- Pushing right device lock button (there is no writing) to right.
- Pushing left device lock button (there are images such as lock mark) to back and switching it right or left to adjust to your mobile. (Bigger device is A, Smaller device is B)
- Pulling left device lock button in front.
- Connecting your mobile to Gear VR's connecter on left device lock and push it back.
To change GearVR's connecter to connect to micro USB.
- Left device lock button should be Switched unlocking image and removed.
- Please acquire left device lock button from your Gear VR box or purchase it.
- New left device lock button is slid to unlock image and connected to Gear VR.